Creative Garden

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Acacia Acuminata & Syrian Rue — Ayahuasca Recipe

So you want to try ayahuasca? Remember amigos — start with a low dose, and ramp up slowly. The good news is that you can buy ayahuasca ingredients legally! Here is my recipe below. It is geared towards Australians, and if you live in another part of the world, you may use a different plant as the source for the MAOI and/or the DMT. But be careful, dosage may vary.

Ingredients:
🍎 An apple
🔸 Ginger
◼ Syrian Rye — this can be purchased online — and acts as the MAOI
🟡 Acacia Acuminata bark — which contains the DMT — in either a finely shredded or powdered variety. This can also be acquired online — but please purchase it from a sustainable source.
🥜 Peanut butter

WARNING: read about which foods to avoid before ingesting a MAOI. There is a health hazard here.

Directions:

1. Start by eating the raw ginger. Ginger contains Galanolactone, which is very effective at reducing nausea. I eat this 50% weight ginger with 50% apple. I chop both into small cubes and chew them. It tastes nice. Take this 15 minutes or so before drinking the Syrian Rue tea.
  2. Prepare the Syrian Rue tea, which is acting as the MAOI in this recipe. Boil around 4 grams of Syrian Rue in half a cup of water for 20 minutes, and then strain out the water. Drink it. This will probably taste bad, if your palette is like mine. What I do is — I take a big sip, and immediately take a bite of the apple to get rid of the taste. The taste is not that bad, but I try to drink it in 5 or 6 sips.
  3. The shredded Acacia Acuminata can be eaten directly. Do this around 40 minutes after drinking the Syrian Rue tea. The acacia tastes quite ok, and I like to mix it with peanut butter — you can barely taste the acacia at all.
  4. Done. You should feel the DMT taking effect within an hour.

Dosing for the Acacia Acuminata:

Small: 2 grams
Medium: 3 grams
Strong: 5 grams
Huge: 7+ grams

That is it! Enjoy your experience, but please, do so responsibly with the appropriate setting, intention, spiritual preparation, and physical safety preparations too. If you would like more detailed of a guide for how to use ayahuasca safely and responsibly towards the goal of Enlightenment — a blog post on this will be coming soon.