Creative Garden

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ayahuasca Report # 1

Today I tried ayahuasca for the first time, and I was mighty impressed. I have tried many other psychedelics in the past, but DMT + an MAOI is already a favourite. I was expecting a lot of nausea and purging — but I felt zero symptoms of this — I did take ginger beforehand.

So when I say ayahuasca, I am referring to Acacia Acuminata + a Syrian Rue tea. 5mg and 3mg respectively. It was not an overly strong experience, feeling as strong as ~8mg of 5-MeO-DMT. But it was a beautiful experience. After a steady come up, my body felt very grounded into siddhasana. My intellect was quiet enough, but I did start to contemplate the conscious, pervasive and creative aspects of God. Shortly thereafter, I was surprised to see visuals of an elephants skin + one of its eyes. As if the elephant was 1 foot away from me. The hair of the elephant seemed to be related to my karmic attachments, acting like a kind of velcro. A deep flow of cleaning swept through me, and I could feel my attachment to money in particular being washed away. This felt incredible. A possible connection to Ganesh was not lost on me, but I don't have much clarity on that.

I also felt a definite pine cone sized center in my brain — and again it felt like this was being washed clean of attachments — as this was happening, the pine cone seemed to buzz with vibrancy and happiness — and my body was giddy with a joy for life.

After around 90 minutes, I felt great, and decided to go for a 6km jog. This was mostly uneventful, but felt good. Apart from all the flies that were around!
I was surprised how long the afterglow lasted. Much more so than 5-MeO-DMT or MALT. I felt happy, giddy and talkative for the rest of the day — I still feel good right now before bedtime as a write this. I also went to church earlier, which was an engaging experience. I really felt the presence of the speaker, and felt a lot of communal vibes, and enjoyed the singing.

Overall, this was a great entry experience. I hadn't used psychedelics for nearly a year, and this was an amazing return. I am surprised at how easy it is to DIY ayahuasca. The ingredients can be purchased legally online, with no need for the dark web, and the preparation is easy too.

Next time I will likely double my dose to 10mg. Although I did experience visuals on this first dose, they were more glimpses, and not full blown stepping into another realm. I am excited for a stronger experience next time. The DMT felt very kind, and the feeling now is one of great optimism.