Creative Garden

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Entheogen Tier List

I believe that psychedelics have a huge potential in awakening people into the realms of spirituality — and if used responsibly — they can be used towards deep meditation, deep healing and deep self-realisation. I can confidently thank their role in my spiritual path; they have been untoldly powerful, and very very beneficial.

Nevertheless, I also think these substances are a phase in spirituality. Once the kechari mudra is strongly active, then there comes a time when focus on sober practices becomes more powerful than the rollercoaster of psychedelic introspections. For myself, I don't have any rule for never taking them again, but I don't have plans for using them either.

Nevertheless still — for those interested in using psychedelics for deep, responsible spirituality — I made the tier list above. I won't explain in depth the ranking of each, but I am happy to discuss the topic with anyone who is interested. And of course, you are welcome to create your own tier list, that disagrees with mine — many of us will have slightly varied lists of course.

Amrita, the only substance on the S-tier, is the endogenous nectar created by the body, and is released during heightened spiritual states. One way of understanding the kechari mudra is — that its goal is to catch the nectar of amrita on your tongue.

Best of luck to you spiritual seekers — and please — do use them responsibly.

S Amrita
A Magic Mushrooms Ayahuasca 5-MeO-DMT 5-MeO-MALT
B LSD Mescaline AL-LAD
C N,N DMT 2-CB
D Marijuana MDMA
E Ketamine Salvia
F Datura Nicotine Nitrous Oxide Hard Drugs
U Iboga

You forgot to add mescaline! I would place it in C-tier. I've never had pure mescaline mind you, only the cactus concoction.

Quote from Jupiter on August 15, 2024, 7:52 pm

You forgot to add mescaline! I would place it in C-tier. I've never had pure mescaline mind you, only the cactus concoction.

That's right, whoops! I added it alongside LSD 🙂