Creative Garden

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sharing Lucid Dreaming Tips

Hi all, I am deeply interested in lucid dreaming, but sadly not so gifted at it 💤

I am inviting anyone to share their tips. I will share a few pointers which I have found helpful.

1. Sleeping on my back is the biggest help. I would say 95% plus of my successes happened when I was laying on my back.
  2. If I sleep on my back, in the afternoon, that is the ideal situation. Afternoon naps have 100x times chance of success compared to my night dreams.

That's it from me 😴

Lucid dreaming is great! I was very curious about this when I was younger. These days I snore a little bit, which annoys my girlfriend! So I try and avoid sleeping on my back.

I have yet to find any tea to significantly help, but still experiment from time to time. I have mugwort growing in my garden, but it doesn't work miracles. The difference in dream intensity is minor, and I feel it makes bad dreams more likely.

The best technique I have found is to keep a dream journal and analyse my dreams throughout the day. Building this awareness seems to help recognise the dream whilst still in one. This takes quite a lot of mental effort throughout the day, and I don't practice this much these days.