Creative Garden

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Cross — How Do I Avoid Sneezing

A bit of a technical question. I have been trying to replicate the cross as per the book on this website. I place the tip of my tongue on the secret spot; I can discern this step quite well.

Next I push my tongue upwards. It goes smoothly at first, but once the sides of my tongue hit slightly inside stage 4 — I immediately sneeze. There are two very sensitive spots here, as described in the book; I feel these. Touching one alone is sensitive, but fine. Touching both at once, causes me to sneeze instantly, and quite strongly. I need to blow my nose afterwards.

I am curious for any tips on how to navigate this stage of the process.

Great question — I have do have a small tip — before touching those two super-sensitive spots in stage 4 (the arms of the cross) — exhale completely. That is, exhale completely, completely; as completely as you can! Most of our exhales still leave a considerable amount of air in our lungs — but we can put an effort to do a "long, deep, sweeping, sweeping" exhale.

Then — you will still have the sensitivity and that reflex of a sharp exhale — but no air will escape, hence no "sneeze"

After some time, your body should be able to poise this sensitive energy without having this involuntary sharp-exhale.

I will update the book in revision 0.916 to include this tip 🌴